Wednesday, March 30, 2011

W.W

and no, not a world war, this is wonderful wednesday people! Oh ya, and actually on time, bonus points for me!

1. Last night (short description): Crazy night with McCall and Sydney. Quote of the night "Oh man, why is the candy all the way in the back (of the store), this is just WAY too difficult.
2. The movie Tangled. So funny and just makes me happy!
3. Had a family day today, went to Bainbridge Island, saw my great grandparents house and the building that used to be the store they owned!
4. BEST BBQ I've had, like ever. today. Still have a huge food baby from it
5. Conference this weekend, oh ya :)
6. I get to take my truck to school. YES. I am so excited for this.
7.  Wrote a new song that I superly love, Not For Tonight. I'm way behind on my recording. I have like 12 to record! oops!
8. 16 days, whatttt
9. This song, pretty sure I'm going to cover it. I had no idea she sang!
10. Had an Open Mic this last weekend, so fun! It went well :)




1 comment:

  1. I love this wonderful Wednesday idea. Oh and I love the movie Tangled, and BBQ! Yum!

    ReplyDelete