Monday, March 21, 2011

Weird Bananas

what are walls called in norway? NORWALS.
wtft? My mind is so weird. I was sitting here like, hmm I want to think of a clever title. Boom my mind goes into this whirlwind of weird bananas and soon I'm trying to think up my own joke, I look at my bedroom wall, and soon I'm flying to Norway. Then I realized that norwals is actually spelt Narwals and now the joke has to be about Narnia instead of Norway and it just got way too complicated.

Now I can't even remember what I was going to blog about.

embarrassing.
I asked my sister if I should be concerned with how much of a friek I am. She didn't respond.
A lot of the time I feel like she's the older sister. She's 13. When she looks at me after I do something weird, I just feel like an immature little one and she looks at me like a wise older sister. Its actually kind of awesome.

Oh ya, I remember, I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU MY SCHEDULE. I hope you just yelled that in your head, cause I did!
Its pretty beautiful.

 Monday                     Tuesday & Thursday           Wednesday & Friday        
7:45-8:45                                             10:15-11:15                                                         10:15-11:15
Intro to Business                       Ballet Beginning                                      Transitions in Art & Culture
Management                                                                                                
                                                               11:30-12:30                                                                            
10:15-11:15                                Science Foundations   
Transitions in 
Art and Culture                              12:45-1:45
                                                         Book of Mormon
                                            
And then I have two online classes, Financial Accounting and Advanced writing & Critical Thinking.
Do you see that beautiful schedule? So open! This openness is great for summer term but also so I can get and have time for a job. Oh baby! I'm so excited people!
also, I must have counted wrong somewhere, cause there are 24 more days. 24 more days people!

ps. wtft= what the french toast. see this video. seriously. its funny.

love, the girl who's about to zonk out, night

2 comments:

  1. What you said about Clarissa is so funny! And so true, I can definitely see it. Steve's been telling me for quite a while now how he thinks Clarissa is a real genius and I think he might be on to something. And sure, she's only 13, and sure we're all pretty awesome, but she might be cooler than all of us.

    Oh, and I'm loving your "stream of consciousness" blog posts and my regular doses of what's it like to be inside Julia's head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah I think I just died with my flood of memories of you me and rachel just saying "What the french, toast?" all the time!!!! I AM GOING TO START SAYING IT AGAIN :D

    ReplyDelete