Sunday, March 20, 2011

Well hello there, Spring

YOU'RE HERE.
shoot dang, I welcome you with welcome arms! Yesterday and today were super sunny and warm. Today actually felt like the first day of spring :) which is good (considering last year it poured). Yesterday we went to the beach and played some frisbee and just chilled as a family (Alicia and Scott's family too) before I had to run the work. It was good while it lasted. pshh, good, what am I saying. It was WONDERFUL. 
              
some vitamin D for the first time in months!

Add caption

Parker! Who did some walkin! 

A little solemn looking. He refused to take a picture with me!

Grandpa with Sydney and David


Do you see the sun in our hair? OH BABY





seriously, the sun. Its making me happy

Looking out our window and its so colorful!
Tomorrow morning I wake up at 4:45 to sign up for classes at 5. I don't know if mere words could express my excitement. And there is no sarcasm here! I truly am looking forward to it because that makes school feel closer. 26 more days. And yes, every time I post I'm going to put how many days left until I leave. sorry

2 comments:

  1. Can you please just update your blog every single day??? :D
    Because I LOVE it and it makes me so HAPPY and I feel that much more connected to you my love.
    I am excited that you're excited to go back to school, but not excited that that means you aren't going to be there when I get home :(
    ARE YOU STILL COMING TO PROVO?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I totally would if I had some stuff to blog about! lol I mean I could blog about working a lot....lol :P
    I know! Thats the one downside.
    Dude! I am not sure! Me and Court are trying to figure out how/who we would go with. Hopefully though!

    ReplyDelete