Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Embarrassing

So you know how I'm supposed to be training for a Triathlon thats in like 3 months? ha. ya. When I first decided to do it, I was doing great! I was running like 20 -25 miles a week. I thought I was doing great. Even just working out wise I was proud of myself. Ever since Last september when I started school, the longest I went without working out was 4 days. Haha well....I shot that one down, I worked out for the first time today in 11 days!!!!!!! And all I did was P90x, which was like 20 mins. pathetic. In just 11 days I feel like I lost EVERYTHING that I gained in working out often for 6 months. But if I think this, then I'm not going to start again, which is NOT good. So I'm having a battle with myself. My mind is sayin, haha don't even try to run, you'll be slow, While my heart is like You can do this girl! It was just an 11 day break, go attack those trails like their nobodies business. blech. I hate the part where you get unmotivated....I want to do this triathlon!!! So baaaaaaad. But its looking a little bleek :/ some encouragement maybe?
i hate getting out of shape....
those need to be used tomorrow. Like really. I'll let you know if I did it in my Wonderful wed. post, cause It will definitely be a wonderful if I do it.

2 comments:

  1. Get out there and do it! haha Maybe it'd be easier if you had someone you could run with? That's why I was so good at working out in Rexburg. I had someone who I knew was waiting for me every night.

    ReplyDelete