Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

I decided I'm going to start this new thing called Wonderful Wednesday. Its going to be a post of all things wonderful I guess. Like things that I think are wonderful at the moment!
so here goes the first one :)

1. Keith Urban, he is always going to be a "wonderful",  but today and yesterday I listened to him almost non stop. One reason might be that my bestie Jannettix is coming in town this weekend and I could almost die I'm so excited. Like seriously, ask the people at work, I bring it up often. Oh right, Keith Urban, well we both are madly in love with him and his music, its kind of a weekdness we share. And ya,  I LOVE HIM. He is my favorite, and his songs make me melt everytime. And not to mention seeing him live was a highlight of my mere 19 year long life. (went to the concert with Jannette!)


Do you see the way he plays his guitar? attractive. 
oh and don't mind my horrendous singing in the background. EVERY SINGLE VIDEO ( there are 18) I am singing. like dude. upsetting but atleast I have proof that I had the time of my life :)


2. My new job at Abercrombie, got trained partly kinda sorta today, and I like it!
3. My truck in the sun. My truck is awesome, but when its sunny out, it feels like summer. I can roll the windows down, blast country music, it just fits, and it just belongs in summer. That makes it a wonderful today.
4. The fact that its Wednesday and I feel like I just started this week. Yay for weeks that fly by. (6 weeks, BTW)
5. LDS.org, its like my new best friend. They best start updating that thing quite often, cause I'm running out of things to read/ watch.
6. The deer that almost ran in front of me while driving down to my house (your thought "how is this a wonderful thing?) Wellll, let me explain. There is a deer crossing sign on the street down to my house, I pass it everyday, and not once have I seen a deer, anywhere near that area. Well that deer almost ran out in front of me right at that sign, like she was feet from it. I guess they measured the placement really nice. So the wonderful is, I know that sign isn't lying!
7. ITS MARCH. closer to summer, closer to school.


Well there you have it, some wonderful tidbits from my wonderful life. Oh my goodness that just made me think of Its A Wonderful Life. FAVORITE MOVIE. Its so good, holy cow, and gets me excited for christmas, oh baby! But lets take things one thing at a time k? after all, its March and we still have summer before we get to that.

dreaming of summer <3

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could express to you how much you just made my day. Maybe I should try:

    I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE KEITH URBAN AND THAT WAS THE BEST FREAKING DAY OF MY LIFE SEPTEMBER 12 OF SENIOR YEAR WE WERE LIVIN THE LIFE AND LOVING THE TRUCK AND THE SUN AND THE DRIVE TO THE TACDOME AND THE GLORIOUS SEATS WE HAD AND THE GORGEOUS MAN HIMSELF!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Meh, it still isn't good enough to express how much I loved this post, but I tried... AND did I mention how much I CANNOT WAITTTTTT to see you in 2 days! AHHHHH!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. first, congrats on your job! thats so exciting!
    and second, that picture is totally making me miss summer :( it needs to hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol to the dear comment! haha. And I know what you mean about the truck, and the windows down, and the sun...that's totally how it was for me in my little T in highschool and college. Loved it. Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete