Thursday, February 24, 2011

My day and a cover

Heres a link to the cover that was played on the radio, not professional at all, just recorded in my room on my laptop, hope you likey!

Today was a pretty sweet day. 
a, because It was snowing. And not just any snow. It was floating, like a dream, so I guess you could say this was dream snow.
b, because when I got home from work, there was cake, and my stomach welcomed it gladly
c, because I worked out even though I didn't want to
d, because I spent some quality time with my sis Rosalee aka Robeo
e, because we took a lot of photos
and f, because she listened to me when I randomly picked up my guitar and was playing random songs out of my song book. hoping to present to her a song she hadn't heard. No such luck. She just listened though. I guess thats what made me content.

*heres some glorious evidence of mine and Robeo's quality evening




2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm lovin the new header to your blog. And that's really cool you were played on the radio! How did that work out? And in Panama City? Really cool. Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm so pretty much i just heart you. the end.

    ReplyDelete