Sunday, February 20, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:
Woke up this morning with my face totally swollen, like GRANDE.  Friday night I thought I had an allergic reaction to something because I was itching a lot, and my eyelids were swelling slightly. I woke up saturday with just a little swelling of my eyes. And it went down as the day went on and all was good! So I thought..... Last night the itching returned! Except it was everywhere! My arms, my neck, my back and my face. I went to bed, then woke up this morning and instantly new something was totally off. My lips were HUGE. I looked in the mirror and I could barely recognize myself, I looked like a monkey. My whole face was swollen quite badly, my lips being the worst. It was embarrassing.  As the morning progressed, my left had blew up, then started to go down as my right hand swelled. I must say, today might have been the most attractive day of my life, with a swollen face and sausage fingers and all. Today was quality.

Awesome:
 And I'm telling you this is AWESOME. I was played on the radio for the first time! And I didn't even know until afterward!  It wasn't any of my professional ones, and it wasn't even an original. But I don't mind! It was my cover of country strong this was the comment from the DJ- I just wanted to tell you, your youtube song of country strong was played on the radio last night around 10:15 pm. Everyone loved you, panama city hear fm"in Florida! My year was made and I'm just so happy! Like DUDE, I was just on the radio, whattttttt? Happy days.
PS- I totally stole this Awkward and Awesome idea from The Daybook

I can't smile big enough right now :)

2 comments:

  1. DUDE! That is awesome!!!! Not the swelling. derr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats beauty! i would love to here it! can you post a link? and PS the red hair is SO amazing!!!! wow...

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete