Thursday, February 17, 2011

Homemade Macaroni

As I'm sitting here, eating this marvelous homemade macaroni and cheese I made myself, I'm just thinking away. Alls I have to say is, I waited my whole life, okay, maybe just 3 years of my dating life, to be in a relationship, like have a boyfriend! I was so excited to be like yes, this is my boyfriend. I just wanted to know what it was like. The extent of my boy life in High School consisted of me and my best friends turning to each other when we saw a beautiful boy and being like, ummmm HELLO, he's gorgeous. My friends were single throughout high school too.  And we'd have marvelous talks about finding the guy who will love us forever and whom we will love forever. We'd have these conversations A LOT, and I thoroughly enjoyed them. One problem , it was one-sided, we were missing the boys. haha Then I finally got in my first relationship, and I was so excited! It was fun, and then ended like all do until you find the right one. And now, I'm sitting here, stuffing my face with macaroni and I'm like DUDE. My time of being single is limited. Once I find the right guy, I will be taken for all of eternity. Which, duh, is AWESOME. But for right now, I'm single and I am not about to complain about being single like I did in High school. I'm going to enjoy it! YAY SINGLE ME. kloveyoubye


3 comments:

  1. GOOD! Being single can be way fun! :) you get to meet lots of boys, flirt with lots of boys, and you have no reason to ever feel guilty ;) haha! this is what I needed to read about you :) keep it up girlie! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete