Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nineteen

Well I guess I have one more year as a teenager. BANANAS. I gotta make it a good one. So I totally got this idea from my cousin Kaitlin, I loved her post, 22 goals for my 22nd year. Why have I never made a goal sheet for my year? Or even a legit New Years resolution? Well here we go.

19 goals for my 19th year:
1. Write in my journal more
2. Sew a bathing suit and skirt (plan to do this currently while on break)
3. Do a Half Marathon and Triathlon
4. Go from brown to red hair (in the next month probs!)
5. When I'm bored, do things for others
6. Wear sunscreen more
7. Stop picking my nails and split ends in Sacrament Meeting
8. Perform live, not just at a talent show, but have an actual Gig
9. Smile when I'm walking from place to place (I have a death glare when I walk)
10. Not get Shin Splints
11. Keep in better touch with my friends at BYU and BYUH they're the best and I love them
12. Read more, like I used to (currently on The Divinci Code)
13. Clean out my closet (I don't give clothes up very easily. I still have stuff from 7th grade. THEY NEED TO GO)
14. Drink more water
15. Be on a sports team at school
16. Read my scriptures more diligently
17. When at school, take advantage of the Temple being so close
18. Bake something new once a week
19. Be positive

2 comments:

  1. Great list! Goodluck with the swim suit! And the red hair? I'll have to see it to believe it I guess! :) I guess I did that when I was a younger teenager. Wash out though. I agree about the smiling thing. I have a death glare too when I'm sitting in class or whatever. I read a great book and part of it said to practice opening up your face. Looking around you and smiling at people. Good goal! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you are the BEST EVER? I love you way much.

    ReplyDelete