Monday, March 7, 2011

A Good One

So this past weekend, as you know, Jannette came in town! Hallelujah! It was just what I needed to get me through this last month. It was a fun filled busy weekend where the Perry's let me tag along with them. It was amazing to talk about like everything, laugh much, eat delicious cake ice cream and cookies, and take pictures. It was quality. It was amazing and I enjoyed every moment of it.
Also, you should know,  Jannette and I take tons of pictures. And I mean it. We could set a record with how many pictures we have together.

Also, you should know,  Jannette and I take tons of pictures. And I mean it. We could set a record with how many pictures we have together.


     




Okay, so I am Incredibly excited for my most recent purchase. THESE BEAUTIES.
I got them online, and got a rockin' deal. I cannot wait for them to come! 


Ps. So you know how awesome this weekend was? And how Jannette came in town?
Well guess whos comin in town next weekend? 
Courtney my roomate and Cameron, who are also some of my closest friends! Thank goodness people are getting married so that their siblings have to come in town :) 

2 comments:

  1. what aarrre those boots? where are they from?
    also i didn't EVEN know you had a blog till you commented on mine the other day. who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them at drjays.com, stumbled upon these and almost died! ha, now ya know!

    ReplyDelete