Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hey, whats going on?

^^ That my friends is what I say to every single customer, and I mean every customer when they walk in the door. Its the "tag line" and needs to be said to everyone. When I first started working at Abercrombie I was always in Women's 1 (front room, greets the people/keeps it nice looking) but thank goodness I'm only up there for like an average of an hour per shift now, *knock on wood* before I would be there for like 3 hours at a time! And you can't leave the room so it mine as well be called Jail.

I learned how to do the register a while ago, its my new favorite thing! I absolutely love it, and now that I know how to do that is probably why I'm not in Women's 1 as much anymore, because I can do the cash rap now!

Dude. Wanna know how long I worked yesterday? A total of 15.5 hours. 7.25 at the doctors and 8.25 at Abercrombie, we got shopped so hard the last 3 hours before closing that the whole store was destroyed. We're supposed to close at 9, and be out of there by 11, but no my friends, no, we were there till 1:15 am. Today was much much better, only a 12 hour work day, I had to go home from the office early so I could take a nap before heading to Abercrombie because I was literally walking into walls I was so tired. So, because I worked my batoshnie (my word for bum, pronounced bu-tosh-knee) off I decided I could get myself something, I mean, I did work almost 30 hours in 2 days, which means TREAT FOR JULIA. And Abercrombie is having this nice sale where everything in the store is 30% off and then the shirt I bought was already on sale for 30% off so I got quite the deal.


I wish I could post about more exciting stuff, I'm sorry, but all I do is work.
So 13 more days people, and thennn my life and social life will improve immensely.

oh, and this guy, gets to come with me to school! So excited right now! :)
My truck is one thing I really missed when I went to school. It will fit in great in Rexburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment