Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The wednesday before

I LEAVE. Today is wonderful because in 2 days, no, not even 2 days, 33 hours, I will be on my way to Idaho! We'll leave at 4 in the morning and it is going to be fabulous.
-wonderfuls-
-Tomorrow some work friends are taking me out to lunch since its my last day! I'm going to miss working at the office, we have too much fun there.
-Tonight is going to be a fabulous girls night and I cannot wait (some friends have come home from college you see) we're going to make a pizza cookie (Pazookie) and then watch a chick flick. WHOO
-Chase Crawford.
-buying pots and pans for school at value village talk about CHEAP. it was nice(didn't do it last semester because my roommates had tons of kitchen stuff)
-Thinking about all the wonderful things that are going to happen this semester
-Getting a binder for ALL of my songs, so I can type them up and have them all organized by boy, yes by boy. each boy will have a tab and all the songs that came from my expirences from him will be there. IM PUMPED.
- Learning how to do a fishtail braid! I'm sad I didn't know how to do this when my hair was supa long, it would have been AWESOME.

K theres just some wonderfuls at the moment. I swear once I get to school these will get a lot more exciting! I mean the wonderfuls will be at a whole new level!

have a good Wednesday! I hope its wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment