Monday, April 11, 2011

Reminiscing

While I've been home, I've been listening to tons of music, looking at tons of pictures and reading old journals and remembering great great times. Sometimes I'll be driving home from work, the music is blasting and the sun is shining and I think of fun memories and my heart almost explodes! I get this surging through my body, I feel unstoppable, maybe I'm totally weird. I like to look back at awesome times I've had not to be sad they're not happening right now, but to get excited for more to come! cheesy, but true

Keith Urban concert. One of the best nights ever with the most amazing performer, with the most amazing woman ever, my best friend jannettix

EFY, with my cousins, was amazing, its the most genius program for youth these days, its so fun and builds testimonies of the Gospel! A summer camp doesnt get much better than that!


 Trek, the funnest youth conference I ever had! Just had a blast the entire time

Summer, every summer, cannot wait till this next one, but summer, can I say it any more? yes, Summer
 
 McCall, Idaho. Family, Beach, Cabin.


 Sahale Arm hike, cannot wait for when we do it again!



 Camping and just hanging out with the crew. I couldn't find a picture with alll of us (umm why not guys? not cool, seriously, someone is always taking the picture, this needs to change) so you get this


 My long hair, I know you had to go, because you were hurt and damaged, but I MISS YOU, grow fast please. My friend suggested prenatal vitamins, do you think my roommates at school would be concerned if I showed up with a bottle of them? haha

Love, the girl who goes back to school in 4 days and is procrastinating packing at this very moment...



2 comments:

  1. haha, yeah I took that picture of the cabin! And Sehale arm- seriously the most beautiful place ever! I'm going to miss you! You better keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could fully express to you how much I LOVE you and some of these pictures that I have a part in, I would probably explode with happiness!!!!! :D Seriously, I think we packed a lifetime of good memories into 4 years together. And there are sooooo many years to come my love!!!!! If only our school schedules didn't conflict :( I can't wait to have you back home with me and the three amigas can be reunited once again!!!! I love you more than life my pan of onions.

    ReplyDelete