Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wonderful on a day like Wednesday

1. So today J, our friend Annie and myself went shopping. Just some shopping to get done so we could have some new stuff before school,  it was the best shopping trip I have ever had. I got a few things from Urban, Forever, Abercrombie, and BP. I got an excellent long skirt, its brown, silkish? and starts at about the waste, its beautiful, I tried to find a picture of it online, but alas, it proved unfindable.
2. 9 DAYS 9 DAYS 9 DAYS
3. Today, the sun came out for a bit, then It rained for a bit, then hailed SO HARD, then snowed, like full on blizzard on our way to the mall, and now its just very foggy! How awesome is that? It didn't give you time to get bored of any one weather thats for sure.
4. 9 DAYS. did I say that already? motivation at work is almost zero...
5. JEGGINGS for 20 bucks at Abercrombie. Why have I never owned these before? Best invention ever, they look  like jeans but are they jeans? nope, MOST COMFORTABLE THINGS EVER. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
6. only worked one job today and only till 8 tomorrow, can I get a GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH. These 15 hour days are killing me.
7.  Seeing this girl soon, seriously though. We're living together again and its about to be the best thing ever! again. She is amazing x 1 billion.

8. FInally getting my email from Colonial, getting the ward we wanted, and Facebook stalking all my future roommates, oh baby!  ps. 25% chance Tyrel will be in my ward. Lets just pray that 75% wins.
9. having great songs come on the radio. Red Dirt Road-Brooks and Dunn, puts me in my happy place.

I GET TO START PACKING SOON AND DOING ALL MY LAUNDRY TO PREP FOR SCHOOL. its getting so close I can taste it

No comments:

Post a Comment