Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stumbleupon love

Whenever I get bored and am just browsing the internet, I go to stumble on good old stumbleupon. For the longest time I had my interests set as outdoors and nature, and I got some AWESOME stuff. Things that made me want to travel the world. Here are some things I just happened to stumble upon.
(For those of you who don't know what this is, most of you probably do, but its this site where you give a couple interests and then click "stumble" and it stumbles through random site on the internet with things with your interests! and you can click "like" or 'dislike' to help the site sift through sites to have you stumble upon, way cool).


 This is 100% natural people! In Nevada to be exact, its a geyser. I was blown away when I saw this

File-Fly_geyser.jpg


880NGM11.jpgWorlds largest cave? SO AWESOME. Do you see how big that is? Crazy


10.jpg
This, is one of many cool things on this site, showing incredible wierd wonders in the world.




This might be the coolest things I have stumbled upon, you HAVE to go to this site, SO cool. They watch an island form, like who does that? So exciting

Lastly, This I want to visit every single on of these places! 



Now here are just some beautiful photos I have found









wonderful places, this world is incredible

Love, the girl who wants to travel the world




2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pictures! I too am a nature girl and love being out in it. Someday I would love to go to lots of places on vacation just so I can see different parts of the world. Unfortunately going to other places costs money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second to last photo is here in Utah. I've been there. Come camping with us and I will show you!!! Then you can cross one of these things off your list!

    ReplyDelete