Wednesday, April 20, 2011

W.W

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY HERE IN REXBURG.
      (In my online writing class they say not to use all caps in the discussion boards because it means yelling and we need to be respectful of each other. WHAT IF I JUST GET EXCITED!?!?!?!?)


K,  being back at school is absolutely amazing. I seriously love it. YAYAYAY :)

1.THE GYM. is huge and amazing and I have some good work out buddies! Christina and Katie. its great. we kind of die together.
2. My Ballet class. IM IN LOVE. and its been a day. Really all we did was stretch. its going to be a great class
3. This spring semester is going to be the best of all of them, and out of all of them I mean better than last fall of course. cause its going to be sunny!!!
4. Friends. friends. friends. and meeting new people! and laughing way too loud in the crossroads.
5. Having people tell me I should be a comedian, like people I've known for 30 mins. shoot. i think im getting a little too comfortable with my craziness.
6. Getting to return a book that costs $200 because i can't take the class till I'm a sophomore. ha. okay! sounds good to me, money going back in wallet.
7. Swing dancing tonight! and then Twizzle Berry after, I LOVE FROZEN YOGURT.
8. My roommates. I got incredibly lucky. we're all already great friends. we laugh too much and have too much fun. hence, a reason this is going to be an incredible semester. One of them is soon to be engaged which will make this my 3rd roommate that has gotten married. the rest of us? SINGLE BABY
Kara and Bailey, my old roommates at our other roommates wedding!



1 comment: