Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sometimes you just need a laugh

All of these have made me laugh and laugh and laugh. I've seen them multiple times, but the other day in the cross roads I was chillin with stef and erika and my brothers, and we were looking at my "funny" pinterest board, and these were some of our favorites. So funny. We were very rambunctious and loud that day, people started to stare. but we just couldn't stop laughing!


the baby just wouldn't cooperate




also, remember last week about all my guys? How I had pretty much given up on Bryce? well like right after that post he texted me and we talked for quite a while, then the next day he returned my plate (I had made him banana bread a week before) with cookies on it, and then we talked for a while, then went to stadium singing, then back to my apartment where I played guitar for him :). Well this week I had pretty much given up again ( he's just super busy people and I couldn't tell if he liked me or not) BUT HE ASKED ME OUT FOR TONIGHT. I am so excited its ridiculous. all those other dates this week were fun, but I really just have a crush on Bryce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment