Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh the food, and its not even Thursday yet

Yesterday on the drive here to Utah we listen to some of my select favorite Christmas songs. I was like screaming them I was so excited. Well, we all were.
Then last night Annalise (we helped out a teeeeeny bit) made us this amazing thanksgiving meal so that we could have a little minnie thanksgiving as sybs! Well and because she just could wait until Thursday for thanksgiving goodness. We had fairy rolls, one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving, dressing that was DELICIOUS, turkey, Brussels sprouts, yummm and lets not forget her world famous "best choc. chip cookies. OH MY GOSH. id never had them, and let me tell you...that dough? was addicting. pretty sure I had like 6 cookies worth of it. seriously though. She made them with brown butter, which means you like cook it on the stove till its brownish? well it makes the butter taste like toffee, so you can only imagine how much better the cookies taste.
Then we played pinocle and J and David killed me and Annalise. We went down almost every time, one of them being 1000 points haha. so we're chillin at -1000 and they're at 1300, funny
but thats okay because next game me and david killed them! It was a fun night. Full of laughter and fun times. So excited for tonight, I love my sister! And I'm so glad these few days that we all get to be together.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! :)

Off to go running, which will hopefully make me feel a little better about last night haha

1 comment:

  1. Just wait till tonight! More shenanigans to come, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete