Friday, November 18, 2011

le weekend

ITS FINALLY THE WEEKEND. well almost....just have nutrition, military fitness, a swim meet and a math test to take..haha whatevs, its friday atleast. Fridays are my absolute longest day, I went from my past 2 semester of only having 1 class on friday at like 9, to having a chem lab at 7:45-9:45, math at 10:15, Chem at 11:15, Nutrition at 2, military fitness at 3:15 and then a meet at 5. finally home by 7:45! its a good thing that thats my friday and that I get to crash after that, cause otherwise I would die!

Also, tomorrow I'm getting my hairs trimmed, I haven't gotten it cut in 8 months, its getting a little less than ideal my friends.

also tomorrow is the turkey trot, the thanksgiving 5k! So that should be fun, and it should be blizzarding outside, so I'm excited.

tomorrow is J's big Dance showcase, which is awesome each year. He says its not supposed to be as good as last year, but I'm still pumped. Bryce and I will be going to it.

Also I think I'm getting some sort of ill? I don't know, I don't have a cold or sore throat, or achey muscles, but I feel like I'm going to throw up and pass out at the same time and then I get hot flashes, I don't even know whats going on! Like I feel fine, but sometimes if I stand up, I fall over cause I get so dizzy, happened twice last night but thats it. Maybe its just time for thanksgiving break!

Also, as I'm sitting here, Stef and I decided that I'm going to skip nutrition and that we're going to find an empty corner of the library and sleep until Military fitness, yup. I'm excited.

Have a good weekend people! I just have a quiz and a test (other than classed on mon and tues) that I have to worry about until thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment