Tuesday, November 29, 2011

5 days

Thanksgiving was a blast, and I absolutely loved it. So many fun people, its just the time of the year I absolutely love. The awesome time we had with Annalise and Steve, and then the fun we had with Cory's family. It was awesome. The downside was definitely all that food I ate! I mean when I was eating it, I definitely loved it, cause duh, it was delicious, but each night I felt slightly sick. And I knew by the end of the week I would have lowered my immune system enough to get sick. haha. well. I was right. These past few months I've been super healthy and working out often, I've been healthier than I've ever been. Sugar was something I only treated to myself every few weeks, and even then it was in small doses, and stef and sav and I after our workouts would make these meals full of veggies and good stuff. So my body definitely went in shock with all those white bread carbs and sugars! And I got sick :/ and I have swim champs this weekend :/. I have a cold and am just stuffy and achy and I can't sleep at night! Can't wait to be well again! Oh the prices you pay for hard core partying :) haha

On an upside, because I definitely don't mean to complain about thanksgiving at all:

1. I ran every day, woohoo! 4.5 miles on wednesday, 5.4 miles on thursday, 3 miles up in the mountains on Fri, and 6 miles on Saturday! I was quite proud of myself for getting out there on my vacations.

2. I got an awesome throw blanket fron Anthro for $10.

3. I saw the muppet movie (was so skeptical but everyone else was going) and laughed the WHOLE time. sometimes uncontrollably

4. Was able to see Jannette. It was a short but definitely awesome visit. I love her.

5. Shopping with Sydney and Taylor, now that is something that needs to happen more often

6. Cory's aunt Sarah, she is freaking hilarious and funny and sassy. and is convinced I need to be part of the family, she was convinced on getting me married into the family, and wanted a ring on my finger before the weekend haha

7. The fact that she wanted me to marry a specific cousin name Justin that I happened to have a huge crush on last semester haha too bad he's graduated already, and I like Bryce. But it was still fun to see him!

8. And then when we got back, watching Ever After, one of my favorite movies, with Bryce! It was a good way to end the brake.

No comments:

Post a Comment