Thursday, November 10, 2011

randoms

13 degrees today as I walked to class in a cardigan. My ears actually started to hurt, I could feel my ice cold earrings agains them and my ice cold necklace against my neck. Half way through class I could feel my hands and ears again. It's christmas time people.

Chemistry test tonight/tomorrow. Whenever I decide to take it. I decided I'm going to ace it, so be ready test, you're about to get killed.

It's official. I'm addicted. To working out. I've always loved being fit and running and stuff, but believe me guys, this is a whole new level. I lift weights, do pull-ups, can actually DO perfect push-ups. And running a lot, but a lot of interval stuff, so it's making me faster. I do 2-3 workouts a day, its just habit. I would say its addicting. last night to finish off my day good I ran the 2 mile at the indoor track. 13:40 baby! fastest i've ever gone. I'm happy people. Way happy. I'm faster than I was in cross-country! this is a big deal.its an a-d-d-c-t-i-o-n.

And have I ever mentioned my crazy work-out buddies? This would be Stefanie, Savannah and erika. Stef and sav and I all met in military fitness on the first day. We did a 2 mile run and realized all of us were athletic and now we workout 2 or 3 times a day together. Erika is stefs sister and she comes too. AND. we're all living together in the winter. who's excited? me. I'm excited. I'm SO excited. we're also kind of crazy together. we like to punch-eachother and make fun of each other. Its a great relationship we have. It really is annoying having to wait till the winter to be with these girls, because theres so much driving! we're all in different apartments, and we go from place to place all the time. I'm with them more than my own roommates haha

well life is good. I'm liking it. Oh. and one thing that I would like to say, its thanksgiving time soon, and I would just like to say I am thankful for my body. This awesome gift that heavenly father gave thats capable of so much! And I'm grateful that its healthy, and that I can accomplish all I want to do. I'm grateful for the gospel! And its truthfulness and the plan of Salvation! That I know that I can live with my Father in Heaven again and be with my family forever. and Prayer! My goodness prayer. It is wonderful, and amazing and powerful. Its peaceful and is great that we are able to communicated with our father in heaven. I am just so grateful for the Gospel. And I know its true! and I love it! and It just makes me happy!

what a random of a post. D&C is screaming my name. have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please send me a picture of your flexing muscles so I can see how big and strong you are?? ;)




    But seriously.

    ReplyDelete