Thursday, November 10, 2011

Saturday

Going to the ice caves on saturday with bryce! It will be a party, and I'm excited.

Also, funny story, girl on my swim team, rachel, she's quite awesome. well she's heard stories here and there about the guy I like. And I'll be like, remember the guy I almost gave up on?!?! haha so she knew of him, but not necessarily who he is. Well I was in the Library tonight and Bryce came and sat with me for a bit and we talked, and he helped me with some chemistry, then he left. Well rachel came in to study some anatomy and walked up to me and was like, how do you know that guy!?!? And I'm all like, he's the guy I'm totally crushing on!! and she's like NO WAY. he's my anat and phys tutor and he is HOT. like dude, HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING. and i was like I KNOW RIGHT!?!? it was just a funny correspondence we had. lol

<3 the girl thats totally twitter-pated

1 comment: