Saturday, November 19, 2011

Colder weather

i found a new band I really like, The Alkaline Trio, they're awesome. Also, the civil wars, I've known one of their more popular songs for a while but just looked up a lot of their other stuff and I'm in love!

Today after the turkey trot, I had a math study session, which I was like 30 mins late for because of the trot. It was in the Ricks building which is the furthest form my apartment, about 15 minutes, and is all up hill. Well its 20 degrees out with massive winds and I'm like turning into an ice burg as I walk there. Their supposed to be there for an hour so I knew I would be fine. nope. Got there and there was no one there. And I didn't have anyones number cause we had planned it the day before. So I was quite sad when I went to all this trouble to not even get to study with anybody. Oh well. I just sat in the room all by myself and studied. Its getting cold people. Very very cold. Well when its not windy, it really isn't that bad, but its super windy! I hope it snows more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment