Monday, November 7, 2011

class

I would just like to say, that every day here at school, I try to dress really nice, I put these outfits together that sometimes I think up in advance, or I see a picture on pinterest and I'm like, hey, i have a lot of stuff like that! and recreate my own version of it. I look forward to it everyday, I love my pink and red lip stick  and I just try different things. I have to say I was inspired by pinterest, seeing all the cute outfits on there. Its like I play dress up everyday. It does something for your self esteem too people. If you wanna feel good about yourself, DRESS NICEE. A lot of people have said that I need to start taking pictures of my outfits everyday and posting them on pinterest, that sure does make you feel good. if only I had a nice camera, then I would! Also, just for the record, I have not worn a t-shirt (even a cute plain v-neck), sweater or big jacket once this semester. layers layers layers!!! there my favorite.




3 comments:

  1. Julia, what cute outfits. Every time I see you, you constantly have nice clothes on. Maybe someday you could become a fashion icon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely posetively love pintrest i always want to put together sassy chic outfits after i look at it, but i never have the balls to wear the outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah your outfits are always the cutest! I think it would be fun to see them everyday, or whenever you post them.

    ReplyDelete