Saturday, October 29, 2011

Potential Dilema

K remember Bryce? the guy from science? Well he's still as cute as ever, but didn't peruse at all after our date so I was kind of like whatever he doesn't like me right? So then I'm hanging out with my FHE bros and there like so hows the boy life and they ask about bryce and I'm like ya, my life in that area is like a zero haha. They've been wanting to find someone for me for ever. There like, whenever I meet a guy thats good enough for you, I will set you guys up! haha they just joke like that. Well then they suddenly think of this guy named drew. There like don't worry Julia, he works out alll the time and likes to run, so that'd be good for you! So i'm excited, and he doesn't have facebook (he deactivated it for like a week) and they really like to make things as awkward as possible/embarrass people so they send him a text and are like "hey drew, I have a girl I want to set you up with, send us a picture with you shirt off". Oh greattt! haha "noooo he's gunna think I was the one that asked and is gunna think Im shallow! and so they tell him that they're embarrassing me and to not send it but drew sends it anyway. shoot.dang. lets just say he was perfectly chiseled. beautiful abs? yep he had them. Well I eventually saw a picture of his face, so that when I meet him it wasnt like, oh hey, all i've seen is your abs, and they're perfect, how are you doin? Well we're going out on a date next week sometime. And then on friday I got asked out on a date with a guy I had a crush on last spring but finally gave up on, and then 3 hours later at swim team I got asked out by this great guy on my swim team, like he's so sweet and nice and just hilarious. So I'm excited about that and all of a sudden in a week I went from zero boys to feeling slightly overwhelmed. They are all really awesome, really cute and just great guys and I was feeling slightly intimidated with the fact that something might come from one of them and having to choose and everything like that. Well I just called my mom and she said something that made feel a little less nervous "one guy will shine, and if not, let them prove themselves". wooh, amen! I look forward to this next week and the good guys I will get to spend time with. Also funny thing, I've been on a total of like 6 dates since I've been up here at school and now I have 3 in one week. Setting a new record for myself.

2 comments:

  1. JULES! I am so excited for you!!! YAY!!! Have fun tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! haha. I had only a handful of dates in like two years, and then Scott got home and I had like 5 guys seriously persuing me! When it rains it pours!

    ReplyDelete