Friday, October 7, 2011

Winter wonderland

so yesterday it started snowing, YES SNOWING. Lochlan pointed it out to me while I was eating breakfast and I pretty much had a heart attack. Then I just had to play Christmas music. I listened to winter wonderland, white christmas, where are you christmas, and other favorites. Then some of my roommates started coming home and they were pretty excited too, so we started dancing around and then I started crying...haha like for real. I was just so happy, the tears just kind of came. Well it snowed all day but didn't start sticking until swim team that afternoon Out the door I could see that it was sticking. So of course I'm quite excited whereas like half the team are thinking I'm crazy. They're not huge fans of the snow you see. It was still snowing early this morning on the way to my chem lab, only like an inch on the ground because its only like 33 so its not sticking super well. I had snowflakes on my hair and eyelashes and I just LOVED it. I Love the snow, and I love Christmas and I'm just so excited!

Oh, and I must tell you what happened wednesday night, the day before it snowed. Lochlan and I went to the grocery store and at the stop light of a street, I see a tree with lights on it, I look down the road and THE WHOLE STREET HAS LIGHTS ON THE TREES. LIke Christmas! I started screaming, not joking here, full on screaming, and Lochlan joined me and we started bouncing up and down and shaking our hands with excitement. It was just a happy time. I love this time of year, and I love being in Rexburg for it because the weather actually matches the season :)

Happy Friday! I have a long day in front of me. Started this morning at 7 for my chem lab, and then I wont be home until 6:30. I can't wait for my friday to start. I have my first swim meet today! And right now I'm in math...haha its such a joke.

Merry Christmas!...too soon? sorry... happy halloween I guess...

1 comment:

  1. You are totally crazy!! I about cried when it snowed here yesterday. I guess after 11 years it just isn't that exciting anymore. But I am looking forward to Christmas a lot, because we'll be in Seattle! Bought our plane tickets last week. I'll see you on Dec 23rd!!!

    ReplyDelete