Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh the Debate

American Idol Auditions are July 2nd in Portland.
I just bought tickets to go to Stadium of Fire in Utah on July 2nd. I would be with my awesome cousins and see my sister.

I don't know what to do.

My thought process:
1. What if I don't even make it to Hollywood and I did it for no reason and missed out on an awesome weekend with my cousins
2. I see my cousins at least once a year, which isn't enough I know, but American Idol is a once in a life time chance.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE AL LEAST ONE WEEKEND APART?

boo :/ 

This is gunna take some thought and prayer.  I want to be a singer, so I would be foolish not to try out. Lets just say I'm afraid of rejection. Leaning towards American Idol, but still gunna pray about it. See what the Lord wants me to do.

Love, the girl that hates making big decisions.

5 comments:

  1. DO AMERICAN IDOL! Seriously, if you don't make it it is still an amazing experience! I did it with two of my super close friends last summer and it was definitely something I was able to check off of my bucket list. Loved it. Seriously, if you can do it then take the chance! Even if you don't go through! Colbie Calliat didn't get through and look where she is now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokers girl. I am so sorry you have to make this decision. But you can do it! Whatever you do will feel right. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh MANNNN what a hard decision. its like i am biased because i want to see you. but i still say american idol. when will you be able to do that again?! and you can come see us in utah on another weekend!? we will convince syd and mccall to stay for a while so you can come up the next weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there another city you can hit up for the American Idol auditions? There's got to be another one somewhere in the west. ROAD TRIP!! Tough decision though, good luck. And let me know if you end up picking the stadium of fire and we'll arrange a get together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um. i did NOT know you were coming to stadium of fire with us?!! what?! soo great! buttt american idol!! so great too.. man thats hard. but i say american idol! i want my cousin on that show!! :) haha

    ReplyDelete