Thursday, May 19, 2011

What a day

for some reason, today I was feeling really stressed.THERE WAS NO CHOCOLATE IN THE APARTMENT. I didn't know what to do with myself.  So instead, I sucked on my roommates big chunks of suckers that she made in her foods class. it was all sugar and gave me a head ache. 

I just woke up from a 20 minute nap. I feel so refreshed.

We had another roommate move in, there are now 5 of us.

I'm going to make myself noodles and chicken for dinner. ITS HAPPENING. No pb and J tonight. (Its what I have every night people)

yep. I just got hungry, TIME FOR DINNER. 

oh and I'm teaching on Sunday, and can you guess the topic? marriage. great. haha No, I'm excited, I just tried starting the lesson today, which was a bad idea because Today i don't feel like doing anythingggggggg. I JUST WANNA LIE IN MY BED. but for reals. 

me=LAZY BONES TODAY.

tonight we're playing tons of night games, I best get my energy up before then. 

right. dinner. K. ready set go.

1 comment:

  1. haha, if you want to talk to someone who's married I'd be happy to chat! ;) Good luck! And I'm jealous about the night games! I miss that!

    ReplyDelete