Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh so Gleeful!!

GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEE. 
HOLY BANANAS.
It was like the best episode ever. OSHGSN
I can't even express how much I loved it.
Havent watched it yet? Don't Read on.

I went and watched it at my friends apartment.
When Fin and Rachel went on their date, CUTEST THING EVER, and then
the end when they were SO close to kissing and Rachel's all like, I can't...
the whole apartment had like a 3 second scream. hahaha

lets just say, throughout the show I
cried, laughed, screamed, jumped off the couch and fell on the floor, punched courtney
and got very giddy. 

I am so glad that Fin and Rachel got back together, 
I'd much rather have them be together than win Nationals.

OH BABY. I think I'm a little too obsessed.

Oh and For Good, by Rachel and Kurt? KEY CHANGE AMAZING PERFECTNESS.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment