Friday, May 13, 2011

Adventure time!

the sand dunes, because it was/ is a sunny day and we were
feeling spontanious (we just got back)

katie totally mastering the air meditation

just soaking in some rays


such.blue.sky.

its friday night, and the dunes did me in, they were exhausting!
running up and down. I think I may take a nap before the night
festivities begin

RELIEF SOCIETY ACTIVITY. who does that?? it was so fun

this is my dear friend and roommate lochlan phillips. she is hilarious. 

I swear I was not posing for a picture. I was just fully enjoying myself.

So many fun things have been happening here! Today it was sunny so christina and katie and I just decided to drive to the dunes and frolic. we were hoping more people would come, but it was short notice and it didn't matter because we had a BLAST. jumping from sand drop offs. it was superb :)
tomorrow for adventure saturday we're going to the caves and gunna play some glow in the dark hide and seek. Oh and tonight a dance party of course. You can't have a weekend without one of those!

2 comments: