Friday, May 20, 2011

Look-a-like?

I have now had 2 different people tell me I look/ make the same facial expressions as
Maximus from Tangled. The first was Jannette, she sent me this picture and said
She's almost positive that we have a photo of me making that exact face.
I have yet to locate it. But then on wednesday, one of my guy friends was like
oh my goodness, that face was so a face the horse in Tangled makes, You look like him!!

hahaha this just makes my life, because that horse is like the funniest thing ever,
and if I can make similar faces I must be funny too right? Ha. At least just let me think so.

Remember how I was going to make that marvelous meal?
Well me and the roomies went to Walmart instead, bought chocolate
and that my friends, was my dinner.
pathetic.

However, ITS THE WEEKEND. And I just finished all my homework.
I just have a test to study for now, not too worried about it though

oh, and did I tell you about that 6 page paper I wrote in 2 hours last week? 
97% and my teacher raved about it. I am never spending more that a couple 
hours on an essay again. 


ps. my ballet class is so much fun. Do you think I'll ever be able to do this?
I'll answer for you, IN MY DREAMS.
HAPPY WEEKEND. 


2 comments:

  1. Julia, oh my gosh, I so agree about the look a like thing! In a good way too of course! Glad you're loving ballet!

    ReplyDelete