Thursday, May 5, 2011

Feeling a Little Overwhelmed

Maybe thats understatement. I'm feeling way overwhelmed. I have so many songs!! I can't believe I got so behind! Seriously though, I wrote another song yesterday and I'm like nooooo now I have one more to recordddd. Let me try and count how many need to be recorded.

1. Boys Like You
2. You Stole I Love You
3. Summer 
4. Waitin' on the Weekend
5. Giving Thief 
6. Faithfully  -
7. All I Want is You 
8. Worth It      
9. Fake Fairytale     
10. The Things You Do
11. Start All over Again
12. Not For Tonight
13. Be With Him Again Someday


umm ya, thats 13 songs people. 13 SONGS. I can't wait to get them out there because some of my favorite songs I've ever written people haven't heard yet...
Its going to be a slow process but I'm going to start, one at a time :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I cannot wait til your famous and hear you on the radio!...oh wait...you've already been on the radio...scratch that thought ;)

    ReplyDelete