Wednesday, May 4, 2011

W.W

we're going to do this in the form of photos

Christinas Birthday cake we made. SO GOOD.

Gray suites, I find them very handsome.

and there were A LOT of guys at church wearing them, How did they know?

Don;t these just look awesome? They're beautiful

I know this isn't quite temple modest, but I still ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
and there could be some adjustments made. 

its getting warmer here. Its supposed to be 67 tomorrow!

This past week has just been a bundle of wonderfuls. :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad it's been a good week! That dress is probably the most gorgeous wedding dress I've ever seen! Love it. Mine had clear sleeves at first but we just put fabric underneath and no one could tell anything different. Love the picture of all you guys together. I miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII really like you!!!!
    Skype SOON, capishe?

    ReplyDelete