Wednesday, May 11, 2011

W.W.

-IT WAS SO WARM TODAY
- Getting a 6 page essay done in 2 hours
-Deciding to switch my major 2 days ago, just in time to not get a W on my transcript for my B100 class
-Possibly going into Communications, but also thinking along the lines of sports science
-Ropes course today for Relief society! So fun
-Country dancing was a blast as always
-Getting my new song posted, with positive results :)
-Playing at the open mic at Sammy's
-Waking up this morning before my alarm
-Life here in Rexburg :)


1 comment:

  1. Sooo, can you see like a count or whatever of who looks at your blog? Because if you can i'm pretty sure i'll be #1 on there haha.
    I just don't want you to have the false notion that just because there aren't always comments left on your posts that people aren't looking... because i'm looking. I look all the time. I love your blog. And I love you.

    Just thought i'd tell you that :)

    ReplyDelete