Monday, August 1, 2011

Sweet

So I have now been in McCall for 10 days and have 6 days left. That my friends, is a very long time.
I have had some awesomely sweet moments and then some bitter ones. 

I have experienced the wonderful sensation of food poisoning and barfing up all my stomaches contents, this awesome paper bag game, an oven that doesnt cook, a leaking roof, fear of jumping off 35 feet that ive done many a times, fear of jumping on a wakeboard, sucessfully doing Spartan

Sweets:
Whole family together again :)
David, Sydney and Parker and then the soon coming Klair, felt her cute little bum in Alicias tummy
Boating all day
Cliff jumping
Wake surfing/ wake boarding/ slalom skiing/ tubing/ swimming
Best pinochle hand I have ever been dealt
S'mores by the campfire
Reading the Da Vinci Code, can't put it down!
Free wi fi at Moxie Java Cafe
Awesome midnight thunder and lightning storm down at the beach
realizing the boat rack can be used as a pull-up bar 
Going running and doing Spartan Workouts of the day regularly. 2 weeks vaca aint throwing me off :)
not a single sunburn

Bitters:
woke up my first night here barfing. yay food poisoning! Wasn't fully recovered till Sunday
Afraid to jump off the 35 footer. What? done it a million times, but this time had to take my sweet time!
Afraid to get air on the wake board. What? Does being 19 automatically make me a wimp? um no. I'm changing this.
An oven that doenst cook, took an hour to could a pizza hat was supposed to take 25 mins.... haha
a leak in the roof. Bucket and everything, thought it was kind of cute and old fashioned :) haha


My brain is freezing trying to think of all that has happened cause, wow have we been here long.

This weekend we had to say bye to Alicia and her family and Annalise and Steve. It was kind of depressing. But thankfully the biddles should be here in a bit...tonight..or maybe tomorrow.. or wednesday? :) then I hear all the BYU Farmers girls will be in Wednesday? I cannot wait to see my cousins, I do no see them enough, it is quite the shame!  

Oh also, tomorrow, Me J and David are swimming across the lake! SUCK IT
1.5 miles baby, it'll be fun.

also, I wanted to uploaded photos but, its not working.


2 comments:

  1. So depressed I had to leave too! That lightening storm would have been SO much fun. And did the leak happen in the main cabin? Sad day! When everyone get's in town make sure to tell them hi for me and I'm sad we can't be there! I'm so sad we're missing everyone.

    ReplyDelete