Monday, August 22, 2011

Running Buddy

Today was my last day running with Jannette/ last time I see her until Christmas/ a Utah visit. I hate goodbyes. I'm really bad at them. Not that I get all emotional and can't stand saying goodbye, but that I take it for granted and it never feels like I'm saying bye! It never feels like they're gone until I'm doing something I would do with them. Like my runs with her! I'm really gonna miss her then. Wow, it sounds like she's died or something. ha. I mean we'll be skyping and we're pretty much friends forever so I have nothing to worry about. Just sad that I have to be here for another 16 days when she's at school. Good bye my running buddy! you are so cool. and I love you

<3 your pan of onions



1 comment:

  1. Okay shoot dang woman I sure do love you. For REAL we take our time together for granted. Its like, when we're apart and we go forever without talking or communication at all, I get all wrapped up in life and I don't even REALIZE how much I truly miss you until we Skype or I see you and then its like BOOM this girl is the best ever and I just can't believe that we're not together every single day like we were all through high school! But, I have to say, I am glad that it takes about negative 2 seconds for us to pick up with our normal crazy hilarious friendship once we're reunited. You are seriously awesome. Amazing. Inspiring. HILARIOUS. A joy to be around. Mah bestie. Mah cookie dough in a bowl buddy. Mah duh-er-uhhh (BEEF) woman, Mah pan of onions. You da you da beeeest.

    Miss you like crazy already!

    ReplyDelete