Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm addicted

Hi, I'm Julia, and I'm addicted to Pinterest.
Fact. I go on all the time, and for hours. In fact, I go on so much, that I go on and nothing has changed because none of my followers have been on yet and posted! So then I search random shiz and discover some great finds. Its a problem. My eyes start to hurt and I get headaches and I just can't put my computer down! K maybe thats a little dramatic, but its a problem.

I have 12 boards:
1. I want to travel the world
2. Dream Closet
3. Home Sweet Home- Home Ideas
4. that One day- some great inspiration for wedding Ideas! when the time comes of course
5. People- beautiful men and women
6. Words- Some quotes!
7. Yummy Food <3
8. Hair
9. Things I like- Miscellaneous stuff
10. Motivations for healthy living- The board that has inspired me a lot when it comes to working out!
11. To Make- DIY's
12. Guilt Free Food



1. this might be difficult- but I'm gunna choose one of my favorite picture from each board <3 oh baby! 

tandsdaybook.blogspot.com.jpg
Love this, Love her. (Dream Closet)
imgres.jpg
Talk about beautiful people.....(People)
frozen-samoan.html.jpg
Frozen Samoa Pie, I mean what.
And there are a million more mouth watering treats I need to try! ( Yumm Food <3)
imgres.jpg
So many hair do's I need to try! (Hair)

ap110320.html.jpg
Super moon over Parthenon (I want to Travel the World

true-value-easy-care-platinum-paint.jpg
In love with this color combo! (Home sweet home)
recapture-designs-re-styled-vintage-dresses.jpg
Pinterest has given me so many ideas for when I get married , and this dress?
Possibly my dream dress. ( that One day)


imgfave.com.jpg
I chose this one, because it made me laugh so hard when I read it! ( Words)

2.jpg
Awesome motivation! This is my favorite board. ( Motivations for healthy living)
70117301.jpg
I just enjoy this. (Things I like)
www.singforyoursupperblog.com.jpg
Yum <3 I love smoothies! ( Guilt Free Food)
go.pinterest.com.jpg
Old t-shirt + lace! Definitely want to make this (To Make)
                                                 
                                                  

                                                                                                                     
                                            
See what I mean? Its amazing. Not sure what pinterest is? Its basically blog heaven. You can create different 'boards' like mine, and then you can pin whatever you want onto that board. ^Like this DIY scarf, I saw it, and loved it, so I pinned it to my "To Make" board. Whenever I want to actually make it, I will go back to that pin and it will have the original link and take me right to where it tells me how to make it! Its amazing. Also, you need an invite, so if you don't have one but want one, tell me and give me your email and i'll send you an inite! It is just great. 

Here is a link to all my boards: http://pinterest.com/julesfarmer/



No comments:

Post a Comment