Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New found love

Flare my friends. Awesome photo editing app for my dear Mac. I love love love it! Its similar to Instagram for the Iphone, but in a more computeresque way. I've basically stayed up until 2:30 in the morning messing with photos. ha woops! atleast tomorrow is my day off :) plans? sleep in, go running, tan, ultimate frisbee. It should be a good day. Oh also, today? My awesome mommy took me shopping/ met me at the mall after my shift with my brothas and we had a good time! I will shpeel on what I got later, I'm quite excited. But for right now, you need to see photos my dear friend Flare has assisted in making look cooler.







and this is pretty much just using 1 preset. there are tons of others I want to try, but I fell in love with this one and kept using it. Isn't it cool? It makes them look all old and stuff, and I personaly really like it! ps. the top one of me and Jannette, I didn't even know they had taken that photo until I uploaded my pictures onto my comp, I really like it!

wow, it is definitely bed time.




2 comments:

  1. Ugh yeah girl because you look ridiculously classy and awesome... I look angry and a bit chubbs in the face. Yuckers. But I LOVE the editing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the app called for the mac??

    ReplyDelete