Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I love new clothes

shopping is one of my favorite things, but at the same time I almost hate it. Only because walking into a store like Urban, or F21, I want to buy everything but I can't have everything. So I hate the choosing part. I've gotten better at telling myself I can't have things though, and I don't get too broken up about it!

So I got these great Black Cigarette skinny's at Urban, and I'm pumped for them, they're adorable! And then some cute blouses from F21 which I love. But I would have to say my favorite purchase of the night goes to these my friends. My new Sperry's! They were at Nordstrom Rack, so I was quite lucky to come across them, and that the only pair happened to be my size. Lets just say I'm excited and that it was a good trip :)


                                                         260244_366_45.jpg

Also, one of my friends in my stake (she'll be a senior this year) randomly called me and wants to set me up on a blind date with this guy who is friends with her boy. Apparently he's a return missionary and cute and stuff so I'm excited. I don't know his name or if its going to be a single date or a double with them. But hey, a date with a cute guy? I'll take her word for it, I'm excited! it's been a while since I've been on one. Hopefully he's not super charming because I'm leavin in 2 weeks.

Yay for spontaneous things that make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment