Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tears...or Sobs...

I've been putting off blogging about Harry Potter because I don't even know if I can put it into words.

We went 5 hours early, turned out they were calling it by theatre so we didn't get called until 11:50, but that made it nice because then we were only in the theatre for like 15 mins before it started!

We got SUCH good seats, we were sitting smack dab in the middle. It was superb. Plus it helps that when they called our theatre we did a mad dash that might have included plowing into some people. but hey, worth it right?

Well our theatre was awesome. At the beginning of Regal Cinemas shows you know how they have that roller coaster thing? ya our theatre simultaneously threw our hands up and road that thing. quite brilliant.

I absolutely loved it. It didn't really disappoint me! I mean of course some things were quite different from the book but its a movie about a book, thats gunna happen!

Well, you have read al the books right? If no, theres spoilers coming up....

K, so when Voldemort is with Snape at the end and decides he needs to kill him and then proceeds to do so is right when my own personal sob fest began. It wasn't just crying my friends. It was kind of an embarrassing experience. I started hyper ventilating and squeaking. I just really needed to be loud in my sobbery but being in a theatre, that wasn't quite permitted so I tried really hard not to explode. People were crying granted, but I sounded like I was dying. For almost 30 minutes, basically until the last 20 minutes when things started slowing down with the whole happy ending.

Then it ended and I was in complete aw and all I could think about was seeing it again.
I want to go tomorrow night. I hear its better the second time! I don't know if I can express my excitement for this or even how much I loved the movie. Imagine me, standing in front of you jumping up and down and squealing and all of a sudden light bursts from every part of me and I explode and then I come back together and I scream a little more. Maybe that would express my love for how awesome it was and how much I just love harry Potter.




2 comments:

  1. hahahaha ohh my gosh i could totally picture the entire experience in my mind bahaha you are too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so good!!! i just started re reading the books, it was on our drive back to provo from mccall and i was seriously laughing outloud/crying the whole time and i kept making the girls listen to the whole book, i mean i HAD to read them certain paragraphs and sentences because they were soo good!!
    love HP.

    ReplyDelete