Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July

It was an absolute blast!!! I was so glad I was able to make it home saturday night so I could enjoy 4th of July in Rexburg instead of driving! So I didn't make it into American Idol, oh well! So I drove home all day Saturday. Sunday was a great day at the park with my brothers and our friends, followed by hanging out at my fhe brothers place and then denny's right after midnight haha. Not breaking the sabbath right? or curfew? woops haha then the 4th. OH BABY. the fourth.

7:45- 6 mile run with David and Justin (his roommate)
10:30-bridge Jumping (didn't jump, too early)
11:00- Sand Volleyball
12:30- BBQ
3:30- Bridge Jumping; SO FUN
5:30- IF for the fireworks!
1:15- Finally get home from all the traffic out of IF

Lets just say if was a very very very good day!







No comments:

Post a Comment