Friday, July 1, 2011

So just this one tv show....

I think its called American Idol? ya thats it. Well I left Rexburg on Wednesday for Portland with my roomie tammy :) so glad she was also going to portland for the  long weekend. Made the 11 hour drive bareable! There was this absolutely beautiful sunset and since we were drive toward it, it lasted for like an hour. Quite convenient, me and Tammy were frequently snapping photos.
do you get what I mean? It was beautiful




So I dropped tammy off 30 mins before Portland and I got in around 12:30, was in bed by 1, set alarm for 3:45 and was in line for registration about 4:15. It was quite the experience. And once registration started (about 7:25) it went super fast. We were done and out of there by 7:45 I think. And on the road for Kirkland by 8:15. Quite awesome. Got to see my sisters, go visit Alicia and her kids. SO CUTE. they are so adorable. Today I get to see Kevin, Cameron and Rachel. I cannot wait to see them! :) though I wish Jannette were here too. It is quite sad. 

Well I will be peacing out of here by 6:30 tonight for portland again. Auditions are tomorrow! :)
I'm really excited and not really expecting anything. Either way I'll be fine. I'm just excited for the experience. 

Oh. and this weekend my awesome cousins (Sydney, McCall, Joslin, Lauren, Karli, Hannah, Jami and Kaitlin) at least I think all those people are going. But ANYWAY. they're going to Stadium of Fire, where Brad Paisley and David A. I mean COME ON, are performing. I was supposed to be joining those lovely ladies and it was going to be a weekend to remember thats for sure, but then american idol kind of came up...lol so I sold my ticket, to hannah actually! 

So my vibes are with them this weekend, hoping they're having a blast! And I'm hoping to have a fun time at american Idol to make up for what I'm missing :) lol

anywho. this weekend consists of a LOT of driving. not even kidding.

p.s its been 80 in rexburg for like 2 weeks and next week is supposed to be 90's,
so a lot of bathing suits, sun, and water have been happening :)


1 comment:

  1. Aww well shoot, I wish I could be there to see you too :( Hope y'all had a blast though. AND GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete