Thursday, July 14, 2011

HP

Tonight I will be seeing the midnight showing of the last Harry Potter. Why do I have to be so conflicted?
I'l be SO excited, and then I'll be all sad and depressed cause I don't want it to end! Its pathetic. Growing up whenever I read the books I was in a different world. Yes people, I was part of the wizarding world. It was my escape! So I'm so glad I still have the books that I can read over and over and over. Speaking of which, I really want to start reading them again...for the 5th time I think? How are they SO GOOD.

This day is going to go so very slow. I have my harry Potter glasses all ready and I'm pumped to have a night filled with my childhood.






This was for the sixth one :) haha

PEACE, LOVE AND HARRY POTTER

1 comment:

  1. Okay wow I almost just had a cow, because I was seeing these pictures of you that looked like you were at home and I was like WHAT she is home and I didn't know?!?! And then I saw a picture of me... and it all clicked :D Can't wait to have you home for real! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete