Wednesday, July 20, 2011

one day

until I'm done with my first year of college (more like 3 hours)
one day until I will be in McCall.
One day until all of this:




















one more day until I'm at my favorite place, with my favorite people <3

IM SO EXCITED.

ps. this has been the best semester I could ask for, I don't know how any are going to compare to this one.
Spring semester was full of amazing adventures and amazing people. 
I'm excited for McCall, if McCall werent happening for 2 weeks I think I would cry about going home.
I'm excited to see some of my best friends but I don't want this to end. So its a good thing I'm going to McCall or this would be a sob post about the semester being over and not wanting to go home at all. haha

2 comments:

  1. wake surfing!!
    water football/tackle football haha!!!
    tanning on the dock!
    family!!

    i can't wait.
    we were just up there this past weekend and it was so great.
    can't wait for the reunion!!!

    PS I LOVE THAT VINTAGE SWIMSUIT YOU GOT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR MCCALL. can not wait. that water football pictures was greattt. AH SO EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete