Friday, December 30, 2011

how a bad night turns into a good night

last night I was supposed to hang out with a dear friend of mine. (this is not to make her sound like a bad friend, ahha) well she was supposed to call me at 7....so I'm all dressed up, looking quite cute, and i sit at my lap top till 7:30....then 8....oh wait is it 9:45? haha feeling kind of lame for not doing anything, knowing said friend had a good excuse so I wasn't really worrying about it. but lets be honest, I was bored and feeling sorry for my self!! she texts me, then calls, and apologizes, all is well. but I'm still bored at my house, so here is where just a lame night turns into a good one.

a. mom comes home with an Armani sequin dress for my birthday dinner. and we're talkin full on solid sparkles and sequins!!!!! I almost died. it was gorgeous and beautiful.

b. a check from my last week at Abercrombie that they never sent finally shows up. $216 thank-you very much.

c. mom throws a letter from state farm at me that says HAPPY BIRTHDAY. i half rip it open, pretending like its something cool then toss it aside because really, why would it be anything special? BUT I WAS WRONG. it was from my "state farm agent" who's supposed to know me, be my friend, and you know, just really be there. from the commercials you see. well she gave me 10 free music downloads! alright! happy birthday to me, don't mind if I do.

also, that dress? decided to return it, because although it was gosh dang beautiful, we realized that we could save quite a bit of money with me just wearing the dress I had originally planned, instead of the Armani seqiun beauty. but it was the thought and even being able to wear the dress for a bit that made me happy!!

I will no longer be a teenager in about a day. cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment