Sunday, January 1, 2012

birthday, new year, and off to rexburg

so these past few days were awesome.

and I'm 20 now! not a teenager anymore! not that  that changes anything. I'm still weird.

This past week I went shopping I'm pretty sure like everyday. haha. got a few things each day to kind of add up to a lot. christmas and birthday combined in one week just does that to you.

I got some really nice nike running tights and top so I can run in rexburg this winter!

And some cute sweaters and blouses from F21 cause lets be honest, all I wear is sweaters and blouses.

also an awesome necklace and earrings from For love

and then some cute things from H&M.

dudes, for my birthday I got a Kitchen aid! those things are nice! and now I totally have one that will last me for life. I wont use it at college like at all cause all I do is eat fruits veggies and like rice and bread. I never bake. I don't buy sugar or flour or anything like that cause I don't need it, and then, I don't make it! and so, I eat healthy. but in the long run, this will be great :)

also, it is the new year! goals?

workout goals for this semester:
right now I'm at 40 pushups, 65 sit ups, 5 pull ups, and 13:40 2 mile

goal by the end of the semester
65 push-ups, 90 sit ups, 8 pull ups and a 13 min 2 mile.
also, to increase my mileage, because I definitely have not been running far enough

anddd I kind of want to do the teton dam marathon in May, it will be 2 months before my spartan beast, so I feel like that would be good to get used to the mileage.

another goal I do have is better scripture study and prayer. when is this not something I could improve on? I swear its something that can always be improved.

but ya, I'm leaving for rexburg on tuesday, I can't wait!

living with stef and sav. let the crazy party begin

No comments:

Post a Comment