Monday, January 16, 2012

days go by

what my days consist of:
-running in freezing weather, but its sunny so its beautiful at least
-going to the gym
-helpless job hunting
-blogging, since I now have a new fitness blog, go here to check it out. and I'm going to soon have a fashion blog. woot woot!
-and dating. holy crap dating. I swear I've turned into a dating machine. I need to learn to say no so that I can hang with my friends. at least its fun and I get free food? haha

a result of running in the freezing: getting bronchitis. I think it might just be happening. after a few runs outside my lungs were starting to get weezy and then it turned into a full blown hacking cough. I laugh and it turns into a marvelous cough attack. But I feel fine. I just have this nasty cough. My friends say its probs from all the running in single digit temps. its not stopping me though!! haha running in the cold makes me fast for when I'm inside.




2 comments:

  1. i do love your new blog!! reading it for sure. and i need to go make a smoothie now because of that.

    come to provo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete