Friday, January 20, 2012

Montana

going to Montana this weekend! To make a long story as short as I can...here we go:

Roommate Shelby brings boys over, I come down, meet them, and I start to realize that one boy looks familiar, I wasn't sure where, so I asked what his last name was, Greene he said. ohhhh ohhhh haha this is funny. So the Greenes are a family in Tyrels ward, and their families are really good friends. Actually, the second weekend I hung out with Tyrel we stayed at the Greenes cabin, and then another time when I was in montanan we had a big dinner at the Greenes house because their son had just got home from his mission. Well that was trevor, I met him when I was dating Tyrel (barely met hime), was there for his homecoming, hung out with his family, no big deal. HA. well now its funny because my roommate is like best friends with his whole apartment and I've been hanging out with them too because they're awesome, and we're all going to his house to party! (He has a bomb  house, I'm telling you, its ginourmous) So theres a big group of us going up for funsies this weekend. I guess I'm heading back to Three Forks after all!

yay for adventurous weekends! because honestly, Montana is a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment