Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Snow for winter



 Blouse: H&M, Sweater: Old Navy, Jeans: Maurices, Watch: BP, Necklace: For Love

Look at me! I posted 2 days in a row with this whole fashion blog test run. Mainly because 2 days in a row I had a roommate home in daylight hours to take pictures of my outfits.. I wore this with black pencil skirt earlier in the day for Devotional where Elder L. Tom Perry spoke! We also finally have snow! We got some the past few days, thank goodness. I was beginning to feel like winter would never happen. Also, note to self after this shoot, make sure your apt. number is not in the picture..oops!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this look. So pretty and easy. I like your style, it's very classic. I'm now following :)
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures! You're beautiful and the outfits rock. :)

    ReplyDelete