Monday, December 19, 2011

surgery tomorrow!

dudes people. I'm having surgery tomorrow! and I couldn't be more excited. Some of you may know, but its not like I broadcast it, so this might be news, But I have random masses/tumor like things that just show up on my body, some are larger than others, and some bother the crap out of me because I can't stop touching/ pinching them. So because they are so bothersome and slightly less than ideal, I am getting them removed! I guess the medical term is lypoma, so I'm getting my lypomas removed! baha.

Not all of them though, thats just way too many, and some are quite small. I'm getting the 2 on my legs removed, one the size of a ping pong ball, the other the size of a cherry and then 2 small ones on my right arm about the size of a pea. Those ones I'm getting out just because I pinch them all the time and bruise myself, so they need to go!

Well I'm pumped. I'll let you know how it goes. and just so you know, I have to go a few days without working out. I might go insane.

But it'll be worth it because no more awkward bumps for me!

Also, can I just mention how amazing being home for Christmas is?
well its amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Um, what? This is the first I have heard of this. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete